08 March 2010

Hello Ed


What an excellent explanation, for a situation where words only point the way. I do not see how it could be improved upon, or even substantially expanded.

You are seriously kicking ass and taking names my friend.

Absolutely outstanding work.

You have simply surpassed all written teachings ( in logical straightforward exposition in the English language ) with the " Our Mission " piece.

I don't know how I missed it previously on the site, I just read it this morning 3/08/2010.

I don't know what else to say other than to please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

A.

2 comments:

  1. Where is "Our Mission" located on the site? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://itisnotreal.com/subpage23.html

    This is merely another formulation of "Hunting the I." This mission statement was written many years ago, as opposed to hunting the I which is recent. I am surprised to see how consistent this position has been over time.

    ReplyDelete