19 July 2010

Now available, the "almost" Complete Collected Works of Robert Adams.


It consists of about 200 transcripts, is 3,706 pages long and contains 1.331 million words.


What a treasure, compiled by a student. There are several students that continue to transcribe Robert's talks. As each completes his task and sends them to me, I will post them. 


The file is too large for downloading from my website, so send me an email, and I will return it to you as an attachment.  satsang.online (at) gmail (dot) com. I write the email this way because the mailbox is filling up with ads from those who scan websites for email addresses.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I have been reading your website: itisnotreal.com and I cannot put into words how I feel.
    I would love to speak to you sometime, hope that could be arranged.
    Thanks,
    Leon

    ReplyDelete