14 July 2010

Hi Ed,

Firstly, thank you again for the previous advice. I have been reading and meditating on Nisargadatta Gita exclusively. It is much clearer now than when I read it almost a year ago btw. I am not struggling with it intellectually too much except for when he changes words for the same thing or at times when he seemingly contradicts himself (on purpose)? Maybe I am struggling with it!

I've found that I do not have to suppress or ignore fear of loss of identity if I stay focused enough on just being - again, thank you. Today is my 4th day straight where everything 'pops' - colors, sounds (even the smallest of sounds), etc. This is not unusual in the last year or so except for the length of time of it (non-stop) this time. I have 2 more questions for you if and when you get the time sat-guru.


It is all part of the game of looking at new things in new places. Many, many sensations and phenomena happen, none worth the slightest worry or thought. 


This is a good sign of deepening meditation.

1) When I focus too intently on the witness that witnesses my thoughts and actions I tend to get a little "woozy" - like vertigo. Do you know what is causing that? Normal?

It is all part of the game of looking at new things in new places. Many, many sensations and phenomena happen, none worth the slightest worry or thought. 

2) During an afternoon meditation today I had what I can only describe as a whole body orgasm type-thing happen. From my feet to my brain and back down again over and over were pulsations of writhing energy. It was not unpleasant at all once I let go of fear and went with it. After some time of that, it felt like energy was in my lower back area and then it started going up and down the spine for a while. Then it was back to the whole body deal including arms and legs. In fact my forearms are a little sore as I write from posturing. (The kink between my shoulders is gone however!) I’ve never practiced kryia yoga or anything like that. Could this be kundalini? I didn't think that could happen spontaneously like that? Is it useful in any way?

Yes it is Kundalini. Nothing to worry about and nothing of value. Kundalini is almost always spontaneous. Again, it is a sign of deepening meditation. Waves of bliss may be happening next, but don’t expect it; anticipation could kill it. Just relax and watch. You are doing well.

Thank you Ed for taking the time to read this.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment