Master Edji addressed the importance of the need for Satsang wonderfully in an earlier post given below. However there have been few mails and numerous conversations I have had asking about what we would be actually covering in the Satsang. I am presenting a brief write out on what we intent to do during the Satsang so that Seekers know what to expect from the session:
1) Investigating or Hunting the I – True essence of Advaitic teachings as enumerated by Edji and the Masters.
2) Investigating the four bodies through a step-by-step process thereby avoiding skipping the important steps required for progress and stability in practice.
3) How to make Joy, Bliss, peace and Oneness manifest itself in daily waking states and carry this true Advaitic Joy in every aspect of your life.
4) How to deal with various emotions, which can erupt during Sadhana.
5) Reaching states of various Samadhis resulting in effortless Dyhaan.
6) The importance of physical Guru/teacher and the Inner Guru.
7) The true meaning and aspects of the wordless “IAMness” and how it is actually reached in its purest form, namely Turiya.
8) How to permanently rest there as the background SELF.
These are few things I will try to achieve with those who wish to join for Satsang. Naturally not all points will be covered or achieved in one single day. The above will take time, effort and devotion from the side of the Seeker.
I plan to conduct Satsang every Saturday between 10 am till 2 pm. Those interested in attending the same will be required to send me a confirmation atleast 4 days prior so I am aware how many are actually attending.
Those who are visiting me from outside Mumbai or India will need to arrange their own accommodation should they plan to stay for a few days. Information on the hotels/motels will be provided on request.
The timings for Meditation, chanting and talks (doubts or discussions) will be put up later as things begin to take its natural course.
With the Blessings of Edji and Shri Robert and all the Masters I take this initiative and thank you for the mails and interest shown by the Seeker in this most wonderful path. It will be my greatest pleasure to take this journey again and again with the many Bal Gopalas of Ed Muzika.
Rajiv Kapur firstname.lastname@example.org