30 November 2018

FOR THE LAST FOUR DAYS I HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH EMAIL FROM STASANG MEMBERS THAT ARE EXPLODING IN BLISS OR OTHER REALIZATIONS.

STILL ANOTHER EMAIL FROM A SATSANGEE

Ed, I woke up this morning being nothing but full body orgasmic energy.
An energy so strong and so wide that I am fully surrounded like I am inside an egg of orgasmic energy.
Like being held inside two Huge heavenly hands.
I relax deeper and deeper into it and feel that I am disappearing in this energy.
When I think of you the energy intensities extremely like intense nonstop full body, all around, field of orgasm. But it is not necessary to have these thoughts.
I relax more and more into this energy, l am giving myself to this energy.
All thoughts are noise on top, like a loud irritating radio and so is the thought that says that all I have said and written to you about love and devotion is just noise.
I try to surrender completely to this energy. The fear I have of demons, entities, this energy being evil and Just seducing me, disappears in the total ecstasy of being in this field of non-stop orgasmic bliss.
The sound of silence is underneath, the silence is there and when I relax I feel myself, my small self, my all that I seem to be, disappear into nothingness, into this field.
I cannot force total surrender because the voice that is reporting what is happening keeps being there and the fearful thoughts are far away and empty, but there to protect me from total death, total dissolving as nothing.
But the pleasure is so intense, so immense, so Huge, so beyond anything.  I don't know how to fight it and stay safe, Stay strong, stay a Warrior; the orgasmic bliss controls me, owns me. I have to be a Warrior, but I am helpless, helpless to this pleasure, to this tempting orgasm and this seducing emptiness.

MY RESPONSE: You are dipping deeply into the field of God-realization, into the immensity of the ecstasy of fully experiencing the life force; and, you are doing it living the most mundane life imaginable otherwise.
This is what it feels like to be totally alive with all your energy centers aligned and mutually resonating.  You leave the mundane world and enter the divine.
Welcome also to emptiness, the Void, which is the origin of your overwhelming devotional love and bliss and will help you shed all your old spiritual ideas and allow you to rest in divine ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment