18 December 2010

Two more Robert Adams websites:









AGAIN--I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE WEBSITES!!--Ed
Robert Adams on the free distribution of audio tapes and transcripts.

"Student:  ... someone asked me to copy a few tapes for them.  So I get the tapes, I copy them, I call the person up and I arrange to give the tapes.  Robert Adams:  Good, good, keep it up!"  ~~ June 9, 1991 Satsang

Robert did not want anyone charging for his tapes or talks and we are following his express, recorded instructions in this regard:

"These transcripts by the way are for your own personal use and you can share them with your friends."   ~~ Robert Adams, June 9, 1991 Satsang

"Student:  ... someone asked me to copy a few tapes for them.  So I get the tapes, I copy them, I call the person up and I arrange to give the tapes.  Robert:  Good, good, keep it up!"  ~~ June 9, 1991 Satsang



“Some of you who only come on Thursday nights are not aware that we've got transcripts of some of these lessons. And we have lessons one to five, they are free of charge.”


“The fellow who prints them up, went to a lot of trouble so he was charging for them so I told him not to do that. I think the way we should do it is when we get some of these lessons some of us should make five or ten copies each and hand them out to each other. That would be the best way, so Ed doesn't have to make two-hundred copies by himself.”

“I allow the transcripts for one reason, because you only see me for 3-4 hours a week and the transcripts are an extension of my Self.”

“These transcripts by the way are for your own personal use and you can share them with your friends.”

7 comments:

  1. It is clear that whatever seems to be at work here is Guarding the Faith.

    Thank God.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sites are useless Edji they have all their content blocked so you cannot download anything.

    It gives a message exceeded bandwith but that is just a excuse they are using. It seems like the legal eagles paid them a visit also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think one of the Satsangs worked for one time and like Anonymous above says this message comes up saying "exceeding bandwith" so not able to play anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks goodness for you Ed. It is quite sad what the 'family' has done in shutting down sites and taking FBI action all for the sake of money. I am so glad I was able to print about 30 of the transcripts before the whole thing went away. They are treasured teaching from a true Master.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ed,
    I knew it was coming. I can no longer access Robert's 'Collected Works'. I know you have no connection with any site, but as of July 15. 2014, do you know of any site with his printed works?
    Thank you from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete