20 June 2013

Breakup and Love

TO ME:

Hello Ed, I wanted to share whats been happening for me recently. There has been such a shift the past month. So many love my life. There is this deep feeling in me most of the of wanting to give love and help others in any way possible. My practice has switched also entirely to loving what is. It is from a softer place than ever before, without much efforting. 

There is heartache with the ending of a relationship and her wanting total space from me, guilt floats around and grips me at times, but mostly I'm holding myself and others in love and compassion. I feel on the right road. Thank you for your teaching, it's pointed me in the right direction many times over the years.

W.


Ed:

It was also my experience that when my Beloved left, and she did so often, that was the time I most deeply experience Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment