26 June 2018

FROM A STUDENT (Angela Roosenmallen)--Amended

I am lying on the kitchen floor, because I keep falling asleep while sitting.
I do not want to walk upstairs and go to sleep in bed.
All I want is to be here on the floor all night, half asleep, half awake and feel shakti.
All I desire is to feel the energies, to feel they still love me, to abide in them and invite them by focus and love.
Nothing else matters.

------

My whole body is energy today
Everything burning
Feeling very devotional, taken by this energy, longing for surrender; that is what the energy does

Even though the struggles I am experiencing in relation with you, the energy doesn't care and keeps me glued to you. The energy keeps me in a state of devotion, of yearning of desire towards you.
----------

These two emails show the extended drama of the "purification" process, which is really awakening to an awareness both of inner energies and emotions, which are energies in a different form.  All the nervous system gets awakened, shocked, and emotions never before felt scream for our attention.

When you are with a master, he or she stirs the pot making the soup ever more potent.  The more you suffer and purify, burn away impediments, the more you open to your own power within.

I suffered like this as well as most others on a similar path of devotion and surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment