05 January 2018

Shakti

I watch the life force today. She has so many different manifestations and some that fall entirely outside of expression. There are often no words.

She shows herself with an infinity of forms. Sometimes hot and violent. Sometimes like a barely contained explosion of energy throughout my body. Sometimes like full-body bliss. Sometimes like a deep peace. Sometimes my whole body trembling, awaiting the arrival of deeper love and bliss.

Then, sometimes totally unexpected she leaves me entirely, living once again in the still Void of consciousness.

But today I feel her as infinitely quiet an open space in and around my body filled with tingling white light, utterly filled by gentle love and longing for my Beloved.

All these experiences reside in everyone, if they but feel for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment