29 September 2019

JUST LOVE; SELF AND GOD REALIZATION ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE
Devotional Love deepens into Divine love for some lucky ones. But it isn't luck.It is realizing how important love is when it comes to escaping the mundane world. Here Ed directly transmits the depth of love necessary to create that devotion that leads to theexplosive manifest self and to God, the Life Force.
https://youtu.be/KRXbT2a4bh4

---------------------------------------
EXPERIENCE OF EXPLODING LOVE FELT BY AN ATTENDEE AT THIS SATSANG.
Dear Edji:
You promised continuous shaktipat for the last satsang.
If I went down to the subway subway and just jammed my foot into 3rd rail, the resulting 2000 volts of current coursing thru me wouldn’t come close to the explosive love you were pumping out!! Heart pounding love amplified thru my earphones was almost too much to bear!
I Love Angela so much; Stevie put it so eloquently as he’s so much closer to her full awareness of Unity Consciousness! As he described his love for her as so unquantifiablly deep.
Not calling on me allowed special moments of verbal continence as your channeling Shalti resonated thru the Sangha!
Because of your love, I am so much closer to full realization of Aham Brahmasmi!
Hari om!

No comments:

Post a Comment