20 January 2019

Satsang January 20

Relational spirituality can deliver more powerful and transformative experiences than solipsistic meditation or self-inquiry because they rely on the power of human love, lust, and desire rather than from a desire to understand oneself mindfully.

The understanding approaches rely on will and faith in the method or the teacher. But love and desire are explosive and lead to God realization as opposed to emptiness or the Absolute.

Link: https://youtu.be/TdihgYV18Wg


If you find Satsang or any of my frequent posts valuable and are so moved, please consider donating to support my teachings and my work of feeding hundreds of homeless cats in Los Angeles. I do not charge for anything; Satsang; personal direction by email or skype, my books, or rare retreats are all free...Everything I do if from love.


No comments:

Post a Comment