07 January 2019

SATSANG JAN 6  HEART VERSUS BRAIN

In the end, after all is said and done and everything you ever wanted in life is accomplished or not, all that is left is love, loving another and being loved.

The closest one ever comes to God-realization are those few moments before making love with your truly Beloved.  At that moment when your heart, body, and groin are completely open, ecstatic energies arise that blow away your sense of self, and only your shared life force is left.  If one can stay in this state of pre-orgasmic bliss long enough, you will soon know God. This is the shortest and most ecstatic path.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtDdF9-Io2M

If you find Satsang or any of my frequent posts valuable and are so moved, please consider donating to support my teachings and my work of feeding hundreds of homeless cats in Los Angeles. I do not charge for anything; Satsang; personal direction by email or skype, my books, or rare retreats are all free...Everything I do if from love.



No comments:

Post a Comment