14 September 2018

HELP!

I AM BEING FORCED TO MOVE.  I NEED HELP!  WE HAVE SO MUCH STUFF AND WE ARE MOVING TO MY MOM’S EMPTY HOUSE AND ANOTHER I OWN ACROSS FROM HER. EACH HAS A LOT OF STUFF.

BUT I ALSO AM OPEN TO OFFERS TO LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
MY ONLY DESIRE IS TO TEACH.

I have a couple of books ready to be born if I had an editor.  They will be groundbreaking because what I teach does not appear anywhere else.

I would love to have an ashram, but I do not have the power to make that happen.  Shakti has to be so moved and Shakti can be guided by the desires of the many.

I would like to have some sort of Satsang daily, as well as personal Darshan, perform healings, give my form of Shaktipat.

However, as I learned from my own lesson and Robert’s regarding his moving from L.A. to Sedona, you must look gift horses in the mouth. Those who invited Robert never followed through with the support they promised once he actually moved there.


PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR BY MAIL AT:
satsang(.)online(at)gmail(.)com

No comments:

Post a Comment