04 October 2015

SOMETIMES ALL THAT IT TAKES IS A SMALL SHIFT IN UNDERSTANDING WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE OR WHAT THE WORLD IS, THAT LEADS TO A THUNDEROUS EXPLOSION INSIDE, AND INCREDIBLE INTERNAL REORIENTATIONS TOWARDS SELF AND WORLD.
After many years of seeking self one day while taking a shower I saw there was no self-entity inside, and with that I saw there was no outside either. There was only emptiness and form interpenetrating.

15 years later, I fell in love, and the love grew so strong that I became Love itself. Quickly thereafter, God showed Himself to me as the divine within, which also was I, and I identified with this Christ Consciousness.

Five years later the Christ Consciousness became transparent, and reabsorbed into the totality of Consciousness, and I recognized that Consciousness was all that there was, and did not exist as an entity. If anything, I was everything, along with profound peace.

With each realization I became ever more aware that the world you live in is entirely your creation; it depends on your understanding of who and what you are vis-a-vis the world: are you the same or different?

Just the phrase "Everything is Consciousness" when fully realized, can bring the experience of that totality, that self-containment to you along with profound peace and rest. On the other hand, just pondering phrases like "You are love itself," or "God lives within you," can lead you to experience those states which profoundly change your reality.

Just small shifts in your understanding can completely change who and what you feel/see/understand who you are, or small shifts in experience can also change your understanding about you, God, and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment