17 November 2012

Satsang is on for today, Saturday, Nov 17 at 6 PM.

I have the flu, so maybe we will talk about suffering (joke). But because I have missed two satangs due to visitors and medical emergencies, I thought today's was imperative.



Enter the password: edji

This will take you to a page with a lot of instructions and a large grey box with a rotating “eye.” It will again ask you for a password. Use the word “edji.”

It will then offer four ways to enter the chatroom, click on “guest.”
It will ask you for a user name. Use any name you want.

You will then come to the chat screen, and in the upper left corner, there is a blue button labeled: Start Broadcasting. Click it.

Then it will ask what camera and microphone you want to use, or it will start one for you automatically.

DO NOT USE GOOGLE CHROME AS A BROWSER; THE CHATROOM DOES NOT WORK WITH CHROME. USE MICROSOFT EXPLORER WHICH I DO KNOW WORKS.

7 comments:

  1. Satsang will be at 2 am GMT

    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very energetic, blissful Satsang!

    Love the idea of the retreat in February - I'm really loking forward to it :)

    Thanks Ed that you came in spite of the flu, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be with y'all tonight; would it were that I could have heard what was being spoken. I am thankful none the less to have actually been able attend after nearly two years in isp 'void'.
    Maha thanks for Edji n' all y'all ... Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I was so happy to see you I nearly peed myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?
      For me last night's Satsang was a nada-bindu teaching. Not a single intelligible sentence nor image (y'all looked like a Salvedor Dali retrospective). No matter. I am happy and thankful to have been included. Really lovely to be with y'all ... Edji

      Delete
  5. Edj seems to have changed his armchair with a new rocking chair . He was always rocking yesterday ! In spite of flu he was relax and very tonic !
    As usual it was a super moment with him and others .
    thank you for that satsang !
    much love
    sylviane

    ReplyDelete

  6. so sad I couldn't make it gotta work Sundays now - them bills just keep gettin realer and realer...
    maggie

    ReplyDelete