27 March 2013

Alexander Kollmann on Self-Realization and Other Awakenings

"This is by far the best book on the very delicate and subtle subject of spirituality & Self Realization I've ever encountered!!

If I was stranded on an island and was allowed only one book "Self-Realization and Other Awakenings" would be my definite choice without any hesitation.

This book is simply a masterpiece! Every page has the power and potential to lift one higher and higher - simply by reading it! I had no idea that one could actually go so high in bliss and ecstasies - and with the right guidance (which is given and outlined in the book) could drop into this amazing peace (this peace that passeth all understanding) soooooo easily!!
What a blessing and gift to humanity! Thank you, Dr. Muzika!!

PS: If Amazon had a 10-Star rating scale, this book would be the only book or article I've ever purchased on Amazon with a full 10 Star rating from my side. (Silence of the Heart would have gotten an 8 Star rating )

3 comments:

  1. The Silence of the heart was infinity for me. I have not even read another book of the sort again. What else does one need?

    It must be painstaking to be a seeker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence of the Heart was painstaking for me. Just saying...I almost dried up and died with that teaching...then Love came unexpectedly, like a thief in the night, and kissed my deadness alive...this by the way has also been painstaking...but in an alive sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damned, Edji you make me despaired with this book..How can i go on living the way i live with that knowledge..I just WANT TO LIVE IN REALITY !!!

    ReplyDelete