29 May 2017

The Guru

I speak here about the special relationship between the Guru and the student, and that one is basically lost in the spiritual endeavor without one.  I base this talk on my own experiences as well as those of Swami Shankarananda, whose recent book I repeatedly mention.

I also speak about the radical difference between an energy guru, such as a Kundalini master, versus the teachings and methods of a classical Advaita master such as Ramana Maharshi, Robert Adams, or Nisargadatta.

Yet, really one needs to travel both paths: The first to the opening to the Life Force within, the explosion of divinity and Shakti that gives you the energy and faith to first deepen your relationship to Shakti, to one's own relationship with the divine within; the second is to disidentify first with the body, then with consciousness itself to pass entirely beyond existence, becoming total peace as the last experience.


LINK: https://youtu.be/FvF4E3-dMLY

No comments:

Post a Comment