21 November 2008

A reader wrote:

First off, thanks for being available for questions. I recently wrote you so thanks again for the response.

Not sure where I am on any level...I am mostly self-schooled. I live alone.

Ok...I can, in a moment go into deep humility, bliss, joy and love since 2003. Sometimes drooling has occurred due to being so deep in the bliss. When I have had enough bliss (ha)...I can return to mind world. It has matured through the years.

When I sit, or spontaneously, some kind of "expansion" feeling comes into my belly heart area, heart and head. It is like a pulling back or down in the belly, contracting in the belly, heart expansion and top/sides of my head have a pulling feeling, eyes/forehead expand. Sometimes the "3rd eye?" feels like a pulling, wanting to stretch it out. This happens daily, if I allow, and sometimes spontaneously. Mind goes in the background, just being occurs. I don't know what any of this means and have been avoiding any guidance, so I can just be with it and not try to figure it out.

Since reading your site I felt it was time to ask about this. I have been at the "Who/What am I?" for 12 years and have had many awakenings including "I AM." Still caught out in the mind self but have the choice to be in the "I amness" or bliss.

Can you say where I am at, what this all sounds like to you?

I am most grateful for the guidance.

Respectfully, XXX

ED:

"Not sure where I am on any level...I am mostly self-schooled. I live alone."

Good.

"Ok...I can, in a moment go into deep humility, bliss, joy and love since 2003. Sometimes drooling has occurred due to being so deep in the bliss. When I have had enough bliss (ha)...I can return to mind world. It has matured through the years."

Then you are doing fine. You can't ask for much more, even though the process is not complete.

"When I sit, or spontaneously, some kind of "expansion" feeling comes into my belly heart area, heart and head. It is like a pulling back or down in the belly, contracting in the belly, heart expansion and top/sides of my head have a pulling feeling, eyes/forehead expand. Sometimes the "3rd eye?" feels like a pulling, wanting to stretch it out. This happens daily, if I allow, and sometimes spontaneously. Mind goes in the background, just being occurs."

This is just Kundalini often explained as an unbalanced energy process. But you are advanced enough to understand that that explanation is pure bullshit, just words. Don't worry or question it. Ignore it; just let it happen without being disturbed.

"I don't know what any of this means and have been avoiding any guidance, so I can just be with it and not try to figure it out."

You were correct. Do not try to figure it out. Just be with it.

"Since reading your site I felt it was time to ask about this. I have been at the "Who/What am I?" for 12 years and have had many awakenings including "I AM." Still caught out in the mind self but have the choice to be in the "I amness" or bliss."

"Can you say where I am at, what this all sounds like to you?"

Where you are is fine. You are doing well. Just observe, but not too passionately or with too much focus. That would just trap you more into the phenomena, not the final release.

I repeat, you are doing well.

2 comments: