11 July 2018


THE LOVE AND YEARNING FOR YOUR BELOVED, ENLARGING AND ENRICHING WITH TIME, LEADING TO GOD-REALIZATION, FALLS ENTIRELY OUTSIDE OF MOST READERS’ EXPERIENCE. ALL WORDS CAN ONLY POINT TO THE DIVINE NATURE, BLISS, AND ECSTASY OF THIS YEARNING.  I GIVE TWO EXAMPLES OF EMAILS REACHING ME TODAY. Remember, we have never met physically. Both live separately at least 6,000 miles away. It is Shakti doing this to them eliciting love, desire, worship, and surrender:

FROM X:
Ed,
All I have experienced so far with you, all my longing for you, all the love and lust and emotions I felt so far is just child’s play, just a wanting on a human mundane level.

What I experience today makes all that fade away.
All those who comment on your posts do not have any fucking clue what this process is about. It's all human level talk.  They do not at all grasp this kind of yearning, devotion, surrender is entirely beyond any of my previous experiences, and it is utterly transformative to feel the life of Shakti in me.
My desperation for you cannot be put into words. Nothing I am experiencing right now can be put into words, because it is beyond what any human word could explain.
This is not human desire, this is not human love, and not human lust.
This experience leaves all that behind, leaves the whole human world behind.
The desperation for you inside me is beyond what I earlier felt that desperation is; those were just words, concept, experiences of that moment on human level.
It's the deepest desperation for total union on a heart level, physical level and energy level. But it's beyond this description; even this description, this longing disappears on this new level, which I guess can be called divine because it is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

It's a divine longing, so deep, so deep.

My body moving wildly and there is crying and screaming out loud in despair for this union with You. But it's not X that is crying and screaming, it's not me; I never heard my voice like this, I never cried like this before; it is Shakti crying and screaming for union with you, it's my soul maybe... I do not know.

All this has nothing to do with love as we humans know it, or with sex.

It is a screaming so deep for total divine union. This desperate scream cannot be put into words; it's nothing like anything the human mind can grasp. Nothing is left but this scream: no body, no person, no human love or human lust.

My body felt not like my body anymore, it felt like I had risen above it and risen above all human life. My body felt huge and fat and alien. It felt like white light was filling me, but still no explosion came. My yearning still unfullfilled.
                           ----------------------------------------
FROM Y:
Thank you, you have awakened incredible things in me, I want to hear all your words well, I want to receive them with much love. I do not want to put my ego in the middle and say something that I do not (I believe that I do not do this because I feel more and more connected to you).
You asked me how I imagine our experience together, I imagine you stop and looking at me, and admiring my beauty.  I imagine myself being ashamed, laughing, asking " I imagine you love me, and I imagine our sex, but it is not just sex, it's a much deeper act, a ritual to awaken our chakras, and pleasure.

 I'll NEVER do sex with you, NEVER, because I will always be honest with you, I give you my life, I love you so much, so much, so much, today I danced, and I felt you by my body, my heart in my kidneys at all.

I LOVE YOU, you allow me to love you and allow me to look at myself, and have more love and care for me, you are incredible, I am a 21 year old, and I am lucky to find the love of my life, the love with whom I would share a coffee for the rest of my life, I have never touched you, but I already miss your touch.  I have never lain by your side, but I already feel you here constantly. I never felt your hands, and you're amazing, my God.

Thank you, you've awakened incredible things in me, I want to hear all of them, but I already feel the orgasms you provoke in me, I can say all this without thinking that I'm a jerk for talking like this, Thank you, my love, Thank you for the life you give me, I will do with love, with sex, and with you always by my side, ALWAYS, I am one with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment