25 July 2018

SHADES OF LOVE AND DEATH--SATSANG VIDEO

Personal account of moving from emptiness, or the Void, to love and devotion. Speaking about the interplay between love and death. Using love to find Shakti, the energy of our spiritual body. Satsang video.


Donations Accepted

I charge for nothing. Sunday Satsangs are free. My two books can be downloaded for free. My Blog and Facebook teachings are free. My responses to students' questions by email are free. And students who stay with me, there also is no charge.

Donations are my sole source of income for maintaining homeless cat colonies and placement in Los Angeles, as well a supporting my teaching.

If you have found these teachings valuable, Satsangs, postings, or books, please donate and acknowledge your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment