22 September 2021

Further Dialogues With Steve

 Ed: 

The thing is, most people equate awakening or self realization with Shakti kinds of awakenings, and it’s hard to accept nothingness awakenings. 

Steve:
Edji, I probably heard it dozens of times but until it happens I  didn't realize the difference in Awakenings. 

With you identifying them I could go back and read what Steve  wrote and watch the gradual development take place.  

Being the Self with the awareness of Consciousness as being totally separate is a recognition seared into 'me'. A peace so deep nothing can compare.

Also those truly blissful awakenings years ago are so precious, a unification with everything, where time stops and disappears.

Oh Lord I humbly bow down and kiss your feet!

Something else is happening during meditation. It is like a channel runs from the base chakra to top of the skull. The last few days the powerful energy fills up that channel slowly from the bottom to the top and repeats itself dozens of times in the early AM.

That channel is expanding out, like a tube enlarging and like it has its own mind. It won't be speeded up or slowed down it is doing this on its own. 

It just climbs up and puts that area in a deep bliss...especially the Heart Center and keeps going to the top of the skull....like it eventually is going to penetrate and go out of the head,

Never read or heard about this so if ya have some knowledge let me know as I feel any identity left of Steve will vanish. 

Ed:

Yes, exactly the same happened to me long ago for a long time.  But  these go away and change, gradually replaced by deep peace and solitude.

S.   I don't feel like a steve or even wanting a name. This can't be called anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment